Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's Time to Play...What Season Is This?

Does anyone know if we even have seasons anymore?  Here in Reno, NV we usually have snow galore in the winter, hardly any rain in the summer. and a nice, dry Spring and Fall.  This week alone, I think we will have had a little of each...in one week!!!  75 and sunny on Monday, windy and 50s today, rain is scheduled (with 40s for tomorrow) and then back up to 60s by the weekend?  Oh my. I have been trying to explain to my Spectrum Super Hero, Cooper (my 15 year old Autistic son and all around super awsome kid), that just because Winter technically ended last week, that doesn't mean we still won't get winter stuff!  I don't think he gets it.  If only it really did work that way.  If only we could plan a lot of our life that way...yeah right! 

I know that many of you out East had  Old Man Winter make a really rude appearance today...even I think that stinks, and I adore snow.  I know, I'm one of those cheery snow people.  Sorry!  If it helps at all, which it probably won't that much, below is a story that will maybe melt a little bit of your heart. 

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/03/24/adreian-payne-princess-lacey-holsworth


I hope my boys take note of this fine, young man.  There's a proud, proud mama out there somewhere tonight.  You did good, Mrs. Payne, you did good!

Hope this brought a smile to your face and warmed your heart.  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will again. 

Keep taking some time and finding some Peace from the Puzzle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment